Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Lathyrus (Sweet Peas) are blooming!!! A true sign of summer!!!

I love Sweet Peas!! They smell so wonderful and they remind me of summers of the past.

I took this photo a few days ago when the sun was out, but now it is raining here and the heater has kicked back on :^(   I am sure the sun will revisit us, but it sure feels like winter. Until, that is, I look at my sweet peas.

I bought the plants when I saw them at one of our local stores. I recognized the botanical name and the plant itself. I always seem to forget to get the seeds started early enough, so when I saw the plants, I grabbed them up!!!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(