Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Snapdragon - Antirrhinum majus

My snapdragons in full bloom!!!

 My book states that this plant is a perennial and treated as an annual.With the mild winters we have been having here in Oregon, the Snapdragons have been doing quite well. I planted this one last summer and I moved it in late spring this year with no ill side effects. It is happily blooming now and will continue to do so for several more weeks.When it is done blooming,  I will cut it back and should expect another blooming time, a little smaller than what it is doing right now.

Simply beautiful :^)
Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(