Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Clematis 'Josephine'

Clematis 'Josephine' is an absolutely gorgeous plant and fabulous double bloomer!! It blooms May through September, does well in zones 4-9 and grows 8-12 feet tall and 18 to 24 inches wide. I have mine growing along with an old climbing rose and the two seem to get along just fine!!! The most important part of growing Clematis is keeping their feet shaded. Mine are well shaded with a Rhododendron on each side. This is one of my very favorite plants, it has such an amazing color and so many blooms that it almost looks fake!!! Hope you enjoy the picture!! Happy Gardening and take care all!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(