Friday, December 21, 2012

I smell CHEX mix cooking!!?? It must be Christmas!!!


Yep!! Another tradition in the Briese household. Chex mix, enough to share with friends. Love the aromas while it's cooking!!! YUMMY!!!

I start with the tradional CHEX Party Mix recipe, but, as always, I have to do it my way!!!! Here's how I make it!!

6 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
5 cups Rice Chex
5 cups Corn Chex
2 cups pretzels

Heat oven to 250 degrees. Melt butter in large roasting pan in preheated oven. Stir in seasonings, mix well. Add chex and pretzels and carefully stir and mix until evenly coated. Bake for 1 hour, turning the mixture every 15 minutes. When done, remove from oven and spread on paper towels. Allow to cool. Store in air-tight container. ENJOY!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(