Saturday, April 13, 2013

New life for a bowling ball!!

Why not a bowling ball in the garden??? I love it!
My husband found the bowling ball in our garage in the very old toy box and he put it in the middle of the lawn, not sure why??
So then I found it and thought, "hmmmm, I think I have something to use with that bowling ball!!!"
I think I have a match!!
Before!
And after. Yes indeed, perfect fit!!!!

My 3 year old grandson thinks I am very silly putting a bowling ball in the garden, but I think is is wonderful!!

Have a great day on the earth, and take care!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(