Friday, January 31, 2014

More fun for my Stupendous Stitching!!

We went to the Stitches in Bloom Quilt Show at the Oregon Garden and there were some wonderful vendors there!!! I got some great Valdani thread for more Stupendous Stitching projects!!

And look at this amazing wool roving!! I cannot wait to get needle felting with this!! Heidi was so informative about wool roving, the differences between what you are finding online and hers. The colors she had were gorgeous!!!

You can find some of the beautiful items that Heidi has made here!!!


Take Care, Enjoy the Earth, and find a hobby, it's good for your soul!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(