Sunday, April 13, 2014

I've got ROCKS!!! OK, boulders :^)

Our youngest son brought me boulders for an early Mother's Day gift!!
Don't they look fabulous!!??
And the Neighbor will NOT be parking in my garden again!!
I LOVE ROCKS/BOULDERS!!!


Here are some photos of beautiful spring flowers in the back yard!! ENJOY!!




I will be posting more photos later!! Cooper and I have been planting a lot in the front flower beds. I took him to the nursery and he had a blast picking things out. Too funny!!! He loves wearing his new garden gloves to help his Nana!!
 I have quilting to do today, so not much gardening getting done today!! You can check out my other blog for that!! Quilt To The Edge.

Take Care, Enjoy the Earth!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(