Saturday, May 31, 2014

The front yard flower bed and Spiderman and the grandkids


The front flower bed is really coming along nicely. Next post I'll shows you how we did the sprinklers for this bed. You can see the beginning of it with that grey hose next to the brick.

And here are some recent photos of our two littlest grandchildren and my hubby, thier papa!!!
Hayden has been working on her Gremlin face for us!!! How cute is she in that hat??!!

Spidey (Cooper) on the left with a little school mate, andother Spidey, and his little brother at the Lebanon Farmers Market a week ago!!! You can find more information about our our farmers market here!!!
Later my friends!!! Take Care and enjoy the Earth!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(