Saturday, August 16, 2014

Road Trip-A visit to Crater Lake Oregon

We recently went on a short road trip and stopped at
Crater Lake Oregon. If you have never been it is a sight
to see for sure. We like doing selfies!!!

A very nice viewer asked if she could help us, so we did get a fairly normal
picture of me and hubby!!


I will post more another time on this trip!!! If you are interested in Crater Lake, here's some information from Wikpedia!!!

Take care friends and I'll chat with you later!!! Martha
 Enjoy the Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(