Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Planting lawn grass seed-the outcome!!

These two photos were about 6-8 weeks ago. We had one of those canvas/tarp garages on our lawn for way too long-like 2-3 years!!! So, time to plant some grass seed, which I did.


And the results in just 3 weeks!!! I ran out of grass seed twice and ended up with different colors of grass!!! I like it but it probably wouldn't pass the professional lawn inspectors!!! Still, it is growing beautifully and I think in time it will all blend together and be just fine!! Next year we will have a great place for badmitton and soccer with the grandson!!!

Take Care, enjoy the Earth and I'll see you again soon!!! Martha

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(