Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sewing with Children aka grandson!!!

Cooper sewed for the first time by himself with me hovering!!
He is five years old.
He made a coaster for his kindergarten teacher who is an
OSU Beaver fan.
He did really well and  caught on very quickly.
We've been sewing together for several years.
He usually sits on my lap and pulls the pins out.
But I decided it was time for him to try it himself!!!
I showed him how to press his coaster being extremely careful
not to burn himself.
Here he is admiring his work!!
And coaster is done and ready for a cup to rest on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(