Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Chorky puppy named Bailey

 So we've had our girl for a month now!!
 She's getting used to the grand-kids who are here once a week!!!
 Loves to snuggle!
And gets gentle hugs!
She is sleeping through the night in her crate with the door closed! YAY!!! 
Now we are starting on walks and she does really well. I did put a sweater on her today as it is really cold out and she is so skinny and tiny!!

Well, that's it for now, from our house to yours!!!

Enjoy the Earth
Martha
:^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(