Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Steven Tyler and my cousin Bob!!

This is my cousin Bob on the left. He has been working on the book, Images Reflected with Steven Tyler. Bob was their photographer way back in the early days.
I am not sure when the book will be officially released, we are still waiting to purchase a copy!!

Bob's wife Susan and Steven in California when he was a judge on American Idol. Susan is a lovely person, teaches violin an Cello I believe.

Just thought I would share some of the family fame :^) Enjoy the earth and take care!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(