Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring Tulips and Helleborus orientalis-oh-and a puppy!!!

A little kiss from my little Bailey-she is SO sweet!!
Helleborus orientalis, or Lenten Rose!! Isn't this the neatest
flower??!! It is growing very happily in our backyard!
And in the front yard there are the tulips I planted last fall!
Just in time for Easter!!!
Our front yard is looking so gorgeous, love the flowers, and the season has just
begun!!! YAY!!!
Take care Friends, Enjoy the Earth. Have a lovely week!!!
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(