Sunday, April 5, 2015

Art Project for Children : Painting

YES, he is very excited about the results of his painting!!
Easy, "draw" design with your paint straight from the bottle
This is after folding it in half and rubbing it all over!!
One of Coopers originals!!

Squeeze out your design

Fold paper in half and rub all over
Open back up for an amazing surprise!!


One very happy boy!!
This is a fun and easy art project for children. Of course you need to supervise as paint can go everywhere!!!
At first he didn't want to do it. He wanted to use a brush and do the whole piece of paper. I asked him to try my way just once. That's all it took. One time and he wanted to do dozens!!!

Enjoy this with your kids and if you do try it out, let me know!!!

Take Care, Enjoy The Earth and talk to you soon!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(