Saturday, May 23, 2015

The Chenille Plant

New hanging plant in the front yard, Isn't it so cool??!! It's a Chenille plant, or, Acalypha pendula, and you can find more infomation here at Logees!!!! Logees is a really fabulous plant place. I got to visit there many many years ago, 1997 to be exact!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! They have fabulous plants there and they have a really great information on this hanging plant. Check it out when you have time!!!

I am going to try and harvest the seeds and see if I can get more plants growing for next year. Then I can give some really cool gifts away!!!


Thanks for the visit and Enjoy the Earth!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(