Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Garden Greens


Growing lettuce is SO easy and so yummy!!! It stays so much fresher than the store bought, and the great thing is no pesticides or other chemicals!!! This is Health Food at it's best!!!

I'm considering taking out one of my plant tables from the greenhouse and putting a raised bed in there to see if I can grow lettuce year round!!?? It's worth a try and I have the room. It would be amazing to be able to just go out there for our salad and not buy it at the grocery store!!

That's it for now. Time to get ready for work!!! Have a fabulous day, Enjoy the Earth and Take Care!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(