Thursday, July 30, 2015

In the Garden

Potatos above and Garlic below, both beds are
ready to harvest!!!

Our new tomato bed, love it!!!!
YUM!!!
Zuchini
Front yard garden bed-sweet
Our Gazebo in the back yard. I did all the paver work and put the little pond
with a stream in. Love the sound of the water back there!!
Before and after. I used two flat sheets, cut them length wise
and added ties to the top. Gives the eating area a nice feel!!

Take Care Friends, Enjoy the Earth and I will see you soon again!!! Martha

2 comments:

  1. Your garden looks so neat and orderly. Will you be making more raised beds like the tomato bed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marti, and yes!! We are planning on re-doing all the beds like our tomato one. What I really love about that bed is that I can sit on the edge and weed!!! Perfect!!! Our garden didn't look this nice a year ago, we worked really hard to get it back in order. Thanks for the visit and have a lovely weekend!!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(