Saturday, July 25, 2015

Stargazer Lily

Isn't this gorgeous!!?? I have it growing in the front yard/garden so the neighbors can also enjoy it!!! Here is what Wikpedia has to say about it:

  1. Lilium 'Stargazer'
  2. Lilium 'Stargazer' is a hybrid lily of the Oriental group. Oriental lilies are known for their fragrant perfume, blooming mid-to-late summer. Stargazers are easy to grow and do best in full sunlight. Wikipedia
  3. The color is so intense, I just love it!!!

I also have a really sweet Calla Lily blooming right now. Again with Wikipedia:

Zantedeschia aethiopica (known as calla lily and arum lily) is a species in the family Araceae, native to southern Africa in LesothoSouth Africa, and Swaziland.



And here is one of my Clematis that did not get trained up support I put in. I kind of like it growing into the Phlomis fruticosa!!

The gardens have been kind to us this summer!!!

Enjoy the Earth my Friends!!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(