Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Pine Needle Baskets


The start of a Pine Needle Basket
 I learned how to do this many years ago and then just shelved it-for like the last 6-7 years. So I decided to try my hand at it again. See if I can remember how to do it. Left handed of course!!!


My progress for one day, not bad!!
This is a basket I made and left unfinished all those years ago.
Time to finish it!!
I'm happy to be back at this. It is really relaxing, something to do while watching tv. I found a tree around the corner from us that has fairly long pine needles. I need to take a walk and check out the length. If they are long enough, I have found a new source for my baskets and won't have to buy them! Happy about that for sure!!!

I will post more when my little basket is done, have a happy day and enjoy the earth!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(