Monday, December 14, 2015

Home Made Bread - YUM

For Thanksgiving I made Homemade bread and it turned out delicious!!!
I haven't made bread since I was in Junior High School!!!
IT WAS SO FUN!!!

I followed the recipe in my Betty Crocker cookbook that was given to me when we got married 39 years ago!!!


This is by far my favorite cookbook, the go to cookbook!!!!

I used fresh yeast, kneeded it for 10 minutes and let it rise. Our house smelled so good!!!






Then a couple weeks ago I decided to make bread again, only this time, Cinnamon bread!!



NOW THAT IS A PERFECT LOAF OF CINNAMON BREAD!!!

Oh my goodness, this is fun!!! I will be making more bread but I am going to find some other recipes and try to make it maybe a little healthier for us. Although, I do feel that this bread is better than store bought because I don't have to put all the preservatives in it!!

YUMMY STUFF!!!

Thanks for visiting, Take Care and enjoy the Earth!!!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(