Saturday, February 6, 2016

Craft Night for The Better Half

We had our second craft night for the Better Half-aka-wives
and girlfriends of the Road Maggots. This is one of the cards
I made last night, It was SO FUN!!!
Darla and Brenda watching Denissa work on her card.
Joel-she is so sweet!
Tracy, Julie and Dorothy :^) We learned how to do embossing
from Tracy. So cool!!!
Carrie busy with her stamping
Diane and Nadine picking our paper for their projects.
Carol, Chloe and Rita hamming it up
Here are the cards I got done last night. Had to make one for the little grandkids

This one below is for Hayden and the above, of course, is for Cooper.




My bookmark
And the outside and inside of my valentines Day card.
We had such a fun night. So amazing to get together with such a wonderful group of women. I feel very fortunate to know them and to be able to call them friends!!!

I didn't get photos of everyone, but there were a total of 19 of us!! Hopefully those who were unable to make it this month will be able to in March. I already am planning on the next project!!!

Take Care and Enjoy the Earth!!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(