Thursday, April 7, 2016

Painting stars and studying

We have our grandchildren on Mondays. Cooper goes to school
by 7:40 in the morning and we have the rest of the day with
our little Hayden. 
I made these star banners with friends for another friends
wedding that was held on Sunday, April 3rd. We took the
stars down and I brought them home. Perfect painting
project for a little girl!!!
I will keep the banner here until she finishes up her painting
and then she can take them home to hang up in her room!
thought I would show you the computer room that I recently
had a training in. It was CREEPY!!!
I actually felt like I was going to have a panic attack at first.
I really had to work on relaxation and focusing my energy in
positive thinking. It was hard!!

Hopefully I will never have to go there again!!!
Hope all is well with you, enjoy the earth and I will see you soon!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(