Monday, April 25, 2016

Phal. Sogo Genki

THIS IS PHAL. SOGO GENKI BLOOMING IN MY GREENHOUSE RIGHT
NOW!! IT IS REALLY QUITE LOVELY AND VERY HARDY. NOT EASY
LIVING IN MY GREENHOUSE. I AM SO BUSY WITH WORK THAT IT
GETS NEGLECTED. YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW LOOKING
AT THIS GORGEOUS ORCHID!!!

The flower bed in my front yard. Love this too!! I need to get
out and weed, but here I sit!!!
Oh, and the plum wine
(from our little tree in the backyard)
 is coming along just fine. I will hopefully
be bottling today. I transferred the wine into our brew bucket yesterday
and added 4 cups of a sugar syrup I made. It tastes so yummy!!

Today the wine is resting and tonight or tomorrow night we
will bottle and cork!!
Next weekend I shall repeat the process with the grape
wine!!
Enjoy the Earth and I will see you soon again!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(