Sunday, August 21, 2016

Making Fairy Houses for the Garden



So I have been trying to make some fairy houses for my garden. Still working on the process but I will show you what I have  come up with so far.

So I started with a yogurt container, emptied.
After door and window cut out, grout applied and gravel, then
dried.
Building the roof from a pine cone.
Coming along nicely, but not easy task!!!

One Fairy House completed!!!
More later!!! Take Care and Enjoy the Earth....................................................Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(