Saturday, January 7, 2017

Santa on a Harley and Mrs Claus on a Buddy Genuine Scooter!!

 Here we are ready to lead the group through town!!! I in my Mrs. Clause outfit and my husband as Santa, aka Mr. Claus.

And look who was riding behind us!! A bunch of Harley Davidson's!!!!

My husbands motorcycle group, The Road Maggots, put on a Toy Run every year for children in our community. But this year was a little different with Mrs. Claus participating.
 All decked out, literally!!
 Our friend Dennis needed to ask Santa for some special gifts this year.
And just look at all the toys our community gathered during the Toy Run!

 We are really quite a pair
 FAMILY

My so totally awesome Genuine Buddy Blackjack Scooter.

So, a little bit late but from the bottom of our hearts, Merry Christmas to all, and a Very Happy and Safe New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(