Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy New Years to Us with Turkey Stock




I had never made turkey stock before but this year I decided to give it a try. I found a recipe online and sort of followed it. Turkey Stock Recipe How To.

I actually ended up with 7 quarts and that plastic container which we used for Turkey Noodle Soup that night for dinner.


The leftovers after the cooking process. Little bits of meat to eat, oh my, yummy. This was the best gift. Using every part of the bird who gave us our Christmas meal.

I now have all seven jars in the freezer with some of the leftover turkey meat to add in.

Take care my friends and Happy New Years 2018.

Blessings from Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(