Saturday, February 3, 2018

Egg Apron



I recently took my grand-daughter to a friends house to give her an egg apron. Another friend of mine, Kate, who owns a little Etsy store called Kate On Pins and Needles, makes these really sweet egg aprons. I knew Dorothy could use one when collecting the eggs.


So Hayden got to see the chickens and help collect the eggs.


And, Dorothy let her feed the chickens!!!


That was a fun afternoon!!!
And the Egg Apron was perfect!!! It holds 10 eggs, so no broken eggs and your hands are free for collecting them!! Perfection!!!
Thank You Kate!!!

Take Care, Enjoy the Earth!!
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(