Monday, September 3, 2018

University of Oregon Duck Football game and new stadium rules



 We are at the duck game, first game of the season!!! GOOOOOOO DUCKSSSSSSSSSSS!!


 This is the crazy duck guy. He swings the opponents mascot in a circle on a rope tied around its neck. He is a little crazy. Every time we score, he twirls the poor stuffed object the total amount of our score. That's my husband in the bottom Left corner.
So there are new bag rules. So I made a little purse to go to the game on the morning of the game so I did not have a lot of time to design.

It came out a little smaller than it needed to be, 6.25" X 6.25" and that is TOO SMALL!!! The new rule is 6.5" X 4.5".  I am going to do another, but I will make sure it finishes in the larger OK'd size but with a 3/4" depth to it. My bag is just way too small. I couldn't even fit my glasses in it.

Here are the rules, and they are the same for Reser Stadium, the Beavers home base. https://goducks.com/sports/2018/7/2/clear-bag-policy.aspx





I am ordering some Beaver fabric, so when I get the pattern all worked out, I can give some away!!! I still have plenty of Duck fabric.

It should be a fun football season!!!! Take care and enjoy the earth!!! martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(