Friday, February 15, 2019

Easy Essential Oil Storage


I bought this little gem to hold my Young Living Essential Oils in. Got it off Amazon here!!!!!!!! It was just 6.99, not bad, and holds 24 of the 5ml bottles.


Then I went to the dollar store on the recommendation of one of our Young Living group members and found this one that holds 8 of the 15ml bottles and can hold something larger and I paid $1.00. Bargain!!!


They have one that also holds the smaller bottles but only about 12 but still, a buck is good!!

So if you are looking for something inexpensive to hold your oils in, check these out!!

Take care, enjoy the earth, talk to you later!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(