Monday, August 12, 2019

It's that time of year!!!


It's canning time!!!!!!
So far I've made and canned: Dill Pickles, Hot Dill Pickles, Plum Juice, and Blackberry Jam!!!


The cucumbers came from our garden, the plums from our son's garden and the blackberrys from the neighbors in the back who refuse to prune and remove the blackberry briars.




Hopefully there will be many more jars of pickles. I only have 3 vines, so not a big producer but should be enough for us.

Take care and enjoy this beautiful earth God gave us!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(