Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Making Bread


I made bread, something I rarely do and I really have no idea why I don't do it more on my days off!! It is so yummy and really so easy.

I followed the recipe in my very old Betty Crocker cookbook. This was a gift when we got married many moons ago.

Well, the bread was a hit with the husband and the grandchildren. They all loved it!! So one loaf stayed here and the other went home with the grands.

I need to bake more!!!!




Happy Baking and enjoy this world we're in!! martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(