Friday, March 6, 2020

Live*Love*Life 40 Days of Lent~What can we do to help fight abortion?

How can we help fight abortion?
It seems a daunting task.
But we are not alone.
There are many who hold the same beliefs that life is precious.
There are many who believe The Truth.
The Truth is Jesus.
And he holds us accountable in what we do and what we do not do.
Remaining quiet is not an option.

I purchased a new book!!!

The first thing I plan on doing after my 40 Days of Lent is to begin to educate myself on the issues of abortion by reading this book by Randy Alcorn.

I need to know how to reply to the arguments of prochoice people with educated answers, and in a calm and loving demeanor. 

If you watch the rally's on both sides, you will commonly see the prochoice side screaming at the top of their lungs. They attack the ProLife crowd with profanity and intimidation. They get in their faces screaming and threatening.

And on the ProLife side, calmness and love.

💗💗💗

We as ProLife people need to arm ourselves with knowledge about the abortion industry and their true ways of business. The findings can be quite disturbing, but this gives us more opportunity to fight their mis-truths.

We also need to remember that our goal is to save the lives of both the child and the mother.

Many mothers are damaged physically and mentally by abortion. 

Let's support them both.

So, with that, I am hoping to be more knowledgeable so that I can stand up and fight. And one place to take it is to Twitter and of course, right here on my blog. 😏

I found this book at Amazon.
It was recommended by Lila Rose of Live Action

I have found MANY ProLifers lately and am now following them on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

So until tomorrow night,
Take Care
Sleep Well
Happy Dreams
and God Bless You All

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(