Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Sweet Red Barn


I had a week off the beginning of March so got to work outside cleaning up the backyard. My husband bought an old huge mailbox which has been sitting in the backyard for several years now, and I had an idea.



Why not turn it into a red barn for the garden??? I let the grandkids help me paint it and make fences from popcicle sticks which they also got to spray paint.





I found a cute horse in the kids toys and now I am on the lookout for a few pigs and an old tractor for our little scene!!!


Now when I am looking out the window from the kitchen I can see my little farm!!! 
I think I am going to start buying up some old Lincoln Logs and have the kids build some log cabins to put out here too!!!

Enjoy the earth my friends and I pray that our Dear Lord protects you and sheds His Mercy and Love upon you and keeps you safe from the scourge that has invaded our land.

💗💗💗

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(