Monday, May 18, 2020

Garden/Vegie time!!!

 A little corner in the back yard!! One fabulous Sum and Substance Hosta and a very cute bird bath!
 Going to try and grow these ground cherries!! Tiny seeds so I am really hoping they grow.
 My garden "bed" of seedling pots. We have tons of slugs and snails who would love to devour the seedling as soon as they emerge from the soil. I am hoping that by starting them in pots I may be able to control the feasting!!!
 I have a new planting area in the back of the yard so giant sunflowers it is!!!
 Four O'clocks and morning glory-so fun!
The vegetable garden!!
 Here are most of the tomatos and peppers. I make salsa at the end of summer so hoping we have enough tomato plants and pepper plants to do that. This year I am planning on feeding them more so increase the crop. Let's hope it works.

I will post photos of the garden through the summer months!! Take care and enjoy the earth! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(