Tuesday, July 14, 2020

How to peel an egg easily!!

Actually it should read, How to Cook an Egg so you can Peel it EASILY!!! 

Fresh farm eggs can be difficult if not impossible to peel. Seriously!!!
But there is a solution!!!

STEAM THEM!!!

This is what I used to steam the eggs in. I filled the big pot with about 2-3 inches of water and placed the shallow steamer basket inside. It resides at the top of the pot.


Turn the heat on high and once it starts to boil, put the lid on and let the eggs steam for 20-22 minutes.


Once done, put them in a bowl of cold water to cool.

And Peel the easiest eggs ever!!!!!!!!!!



So Awesome!!!

And a shout out to Michelle who gave me and Janell fresh farm eggs from their chickens today. This is what's for dinner tonight, piled on a huge salad!


OK, that is it!!!
See ya!!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(