Sunday, June 11, 2023

Solar powered fountain in the garden, easy peasy!!!!

 

This little water feature was super easy to put together. The only purchase I  made was for the solar powered fountain!!


I stacked some plastic pots that were not in use on top of each other, largest on the bottom, and upsidedown.


I used a large plant basin as the birdbath to hold the water in.

Below is the fountain I bought from Amazon. The main thing to remember is that if there is no sun there is no fountain. It only works when the sun is on it. It does try to work a little once the sun goes down but just for awhile. It doesn't store energy.



You can see that the extenders that come with the fountain are not long enough to keep it centered.


I used some plastic straws and cut them to fit.


And now my fountain is centered!!!!!


Here's my YouTube video with a short live video at the beginning.

Hope you find this enjoyable and make one for yourself!!!
Martha










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(