Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Shower Caddy plant hanger

 I am redoing a room in our house. It was mainly for the grandchildren. Now it is more usable for all of us. All the toys are in the closet, we have a nice TV in there, exercise equipment and a futon for guest sleeping.

I also wanted to put some plants in there, but how???

Below you will see the room transformation and more photos of the new plant hanger!!



Before photos of the room


I found paint for vinyl floors, It worked perfectly!!



So much nicer!!!




 I used a shower caddy. It has the spring rod so no nails needed. And it came with 3 baskets to safely keep plants in front of the window which is not only needed, but hard to reach because of the height of the window. This works perfectly and looks awesome too!!!

Let me know what you all think, I would love to hear from you!!!




Take care all and enjoy the day!!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(