Friday, September 20, 2024

Patio aka Sunroom progress!!!!!

Getting closer to being finished with the outdoor patio now called the sunroom and I think you can see why!!!. Still more to do but I am loving the space. Still not sure what we are going to do with the fiberglass panels. Do we put doors in, like french doors or just replace the fiberglass with clear plastic panels? I really want to be able to see outside when inside but protect us from bad weather or hot weather. Any ideas out there??? IF so, please share them, I would love to hear your ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(