Saturday, September 8, 2012

Flamingos in the Garden

OK, I admit it, this was staged!!! It is fun to have our University of Oregon  Duck flamingos. They reside in the front yard normally but I wanted to get a photo of the U of O Duck fans in the back yard. Maddie looks pretty happy sitting with her friends waiting for the game to begin today!!!

I do have the usual pink flamingos also!!! Sometimes we need to have a little whimsy in the garden and in our lives. These make me smile, as does the Duck fan flamingos!!!



Have a happy day everyone!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(