Thursday, July 25, 2019

Girls With Curls

 I did not know that dippity-do was still manufactued. I used this stuff when I was like in Junior High!! And that was a LONG TIME AGO!!!

Well they do and I love it.

I am working on growing this hair out and learning how to work with my curly hair instead of fighting it. So with the dippity-do, I first put the gellee on and then follow with the mousse. I like the results a lot.


Another product I found online is the Briogeo gel. It works nicely also!!!

I am amazed at all the really fabulous products that are being made with curlies in mind!! Where were they when I was growing up and straight hair was the thing???????!!!!


 This photo was taken on June 22nd. I have not cut it but do need a little trim to just shape my hair. I hope to do that sometime in August.

I will keep you up on my curly hair journey if you are at all interested!!!

Enjoy the earth my friends, Martha💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(