Sunday, January 31, 2021

Pray Together PrayerChain

 



Our constitution states that all men are created equal. That they all have UNALIENABLE rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

(unalienable refers to that which cannot be given away or taken away).

Yet out unborn citizens have been dehumanized by law to justify their senseless deaths. That is how  government took away their basic human rights.

I have no power on my own to facilitate change in the hearts of the proabortion people and politicians who push this agenda.

But I have the power of prayer.

Please join me in praying for change to end this ABOMINATION.

Today I pray for the soul, mind and heart of Nancy Pelosi.

My dear Lord, Thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon my family and community. We are in dire need of your help to stop the senseless killings of our beloved children. I ask today that you cover Nancy Pelosi with the blood of Jesus, protect her from all evils, shower her with your Mercy, your Love and your Grace and speak to her heart, her mind and her soul about these senseless and brutal murders. I pray that you can open her eyes to the reality of her decisions and her words. I ask this through Christ Our Lord

Amen

If you choose to join the fight against abortion, you can pray and you can write to the government people who continue to push this agenda.

Nancy Pelosi



Please keep praying for Life and for Peace. Our country needs our Prayers and our Hope.

God Bless you all😍

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(