Friday, June 17, 2022

A visit to Urban AG in Albany Oregon

 


My son and daughter-in-law bought me a gift certificate to Urban AG Supply store. It is located in Albany Oregon and turns out to be a really cool place to visit and shop.

I bought this sweet pot to repot my sansevieria trifasciata, otherwise known as Mother-in-law's tongue.

Urban AG is a really sweet specialty shop. 
Your one-stop shop for garden supplies that promote sustainable living. From houseplants and garden supplies to local food items and handmade gifts.

Here's my purchases from my first but not last visit:

I've already sampled the tea and the honey, wonderful!!!


This is such a cool place and they are really working hard to support other sustainable businesses.

So, my poor plant was in it's pot for much too long and needed a new home. Here is my photo diary of repotting it.






I like putting rocks in the bottom to cover the hole so all the soil doesn't get washed out everytime I water.


This poor plant was SO ROOT BOUND!!!
I am so sorry 😑


And looky here, a new shoot!!!



And now in our new home and with room to stretch!! AHHHHHHHH!!!



And at home with the rest of the plants in my sewing room.


Yes, gardening is fun both inside and outside!!!

Don't forget to get those hands dirty, enjoy the earth!!!
Love
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(