Friday, October 28, 2022

My YouTube Channel-BoTyArts and a Cricut stencil painting






 One of my early pours, a flip cup design. I thought this verse was perfect for it!!! I used my Cricut Explore Air 2 to make this stencil. Designing it in "design space" in the cricut program was super easy and it is saved for future stencil making.

Once the stencil was cut and weeded, I applied it to my canvas, painted with the same paints that the background was painted in to help seal the stencil edges, and then sponge painted over twice. It is now ready for a coat of varnish and will be in my Etsy store, BoTyArts.


BoTyArts on YouTube

is a new thing I am trying out to share my art and crafts with everyone. 

If you have time, check it out and let me know what you think.

Click the subscribe button and follow along this new and old journey with me.


Have a fabulous day!!!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(