Wednesday, May 31, 2023

A Prayer for the Sister's of Perpetual Indulgence

 So, it has come to the attention of our nation, that the LA Dodgers have invited a group of men who go by the name of "Sister's of Perpetual Indulgence". Apparently, they are an anti-Catholic hate group who mock the Catholic Church and the Sisters of the Church by participating in very offensive, mean -spirited behavior. 

(My motto while working was always: KINDNESS MATTERS!!! I had it printed under my signature for all business emails. And it is on my blog under my photo.)

If these men were to dress up as Drag Queen Rabbi's it would be seen as hate speech, but for some reason it's OK to attack Catholics. I really don't understand why this is OK.

Well, what can we do, right???? We could be hateful and fight back, get even, call them names. 

I do not hate these people who mock real Sisters and Women, even though they apparently hate everything it means to be Catholic. It seems they have lost their way.

The best way that I know of on how to deal with this is to pray for them as Jesus always taught us. 

Oh, and, no more Dodgers games, at least for me. If they're on I won't be watching any longer. If they honor a group who is out to hurt others, then count me out of the ballgame.


💓💓

My Dear Lord

I ask today

That you Bless the Sister’s of Perpetual Indulgence

Cover them with the Blood of Jesus

Protect them from Evil

Shower them with Your Love, Mercy, Grace, Joy and Truth

Give them Strength

Help them heal

And guide their journey today

and every day to come

Amen

💓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(