Sunday, April 14, 2024

Yard and Garden-time to be outside more!!

 


Golden Sedge-I have several clumps of this grass and have been dividing them up and planting in pots to donate to the garden club I belong to. We have an annual plant sale in May so these will be for the sale.


My pond in the backyard. I love the sound of the water splashing all year long. I need to clean it out a bit, there are two fish in there somewhere, hahahaha. I am going to be creating a small waterfall using a really good filter and my pond gets dirty too easily. I will post photos when I get that done.


And this is my second small harvest of asparagus from the garden. I am hoping for more but it just doesn't seem to be growing well. I did find mole tunnels so I am wondering if the moles are eating the roots and that is why I'm not getting a bigger harvest. I will replant more roots next spring and try and get rid of the moles although I have no idea how to do that.

Hope you can enjoy working in outdoors. If you don't have a big yard you can garden in pots!!!

Martha✌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(