Friday, August 30, 2024

Camping at Sunnyside Park-Oregon and my Knit Loom project.

We got home yesterday from camping at Sunnyside Park in Foster Oregon. That is just a few miles from Sweet Home and only 20 miles or so from our house. We go with friends who have boats and the guys go fishing. My friend Carol and I were discussing that the three of us women should get inflatable paddle boards and explore the far fingers of Foster Lake!! That would be fun. We could even bring along some small fishing poles and fish???
I was spending my time working on a scarf on my Knit Loom. Actually trying to teach myself how to use it. My scarf turned out nice and I am ready to make another.
If you look closely you can see that my scarf was much wider to begin with. I didn't like it so I ended up ripping it all out and starting over with a much thinner scarf and it is perfect. well, nearly perfect. I am going to do a tutorial on how to make this little scarf soon. Notice the squirrel? They are everywhere in the park and some pretty big holes where they live so you have to be extra careful when walking through the grass. Hope you enjoy the photo!! Take care, Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(