Sunday, September 8, 2024

Greenhouse to Covered Patio/Dining Area

I've decided to scale my greenhouse down so I am moving my plants from this 12' x 18' greenhouse to an 8' x 8' sheshed. At the moment most of the plants are outside waiting for the yardsale items living in my sheshed to vacate the building!!! And that will need to happen before it freezes which is usually in October. I will be taking down several of the fiberglass panels to open the wall to the yard and put a metal roof on top. I am debating between a concrete floor versus pavers. I really think the paver route would be great because I could have shade plants in pots in there and be able to water them and not have puddles everywhere. Right now I am removing the plastic that I had everywhere including the ceiling and the hundreds of staples I used to keep the plastic up. Once cleared out and the staple removal is done I wil put our outdoor swing and a dining table in there. I am very excited about this new outdoor space!!! It should get used a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(