Saturday, October 3, 2026

Christmas Peg Dolls

 


Sneak Peek!!! They're actually coming along really well, so many fine details to do with each one. I love the little snow children. I had bought the snowman beads a year or two ago and thought that they might work well with this project.



I think they're so cute!!!
I filled the bead hole with wall spackle stuff, not really sure what's it called but it works to fill the hole.


I think theyre adorable :^)


I have several angels to work on. This one is the first to get her wings!!!!!

I'll post again when I get more done. A friend asked if I could make a St. Lucia doll, so I am going to try doing that. 

Later, Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(