Friday, April 26, 2024

"Gifts of the Magi" votives

I've been working on these little candle holders to sell in my Etsy store
I am loving the way they are turning out.
They hold a tea-light candle.
Once I am ready to sell them, they will have three tea-light candles included with where you can purchase more.

The candles are Frankincense and Myrrh.
The votices have gold glitter mixed in.
So, the three gifts of the Magi to baby Jesus and his family.
Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh.
Perfect!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(